*Community Investment Fundraising Update as of November 3rd, 2021 (July 2021 – July 2022)*
Giving to the Community Investment Campaign is the single most important way in which families can support our teachers and classrooms. Your contributions are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Why does Great Hearts ask parents to consider a donation to the annual Community Investment campaign?
- The Community Investment Campaign provides our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive.
- Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools do not receive local taxes nor state funding for school facilities, resulting in large gaps in revenue between charter schools and local school districts.
- Your gift to Community Investment:
- Covers the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
- Helps us to support our excellent and dedicated faculty.
- Keeps our teacher to student ratio smaller for more individualized attention.
- Enables us to offer programs like art, music, and foreign language on a daily basis.
Where does my contribution go?
- 100% of your contribution stays at Great Hearts Western Hills to support the core priorities of our academic model.
What does Great Hearts ask each family to give?
- We ask each family to thoughtfully consider contributing $1,200 per-student to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding.
- Knowing that the financial situation is different for every family, we encourage every family to give as they are able.
- Enrollment status is not dependent upon a family’s decision to contribute to Community Investment.
How can I participate?
- Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts throughout the fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Other families make a one-time gift to the Community Investment campaign.
- Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Great Hearts Western Hills.
- Donate online or return our Community Investment campaign giving form.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer′s name below and click “Search.” If they have a matching gift program, their name will appear. Click on the company name for details on the program.
Your browser does not support iframes. Visit the content of this iframe at https://www.matchinggifts.com/greatheartsaz_iframe/
Questions? Please contact Ryan Travis, Director of Academy Giving, at 210-888-9488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Great Hearts Western Hills is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit, non-sectarian, publicly funded charter school. No goods or services were received in exchange for this donation. All charitable donations (via cash, check, credit card, direct debit, stock/property, in-kind) are non-refundable.
Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126