Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126
*Community Investment Fundraising for 2021-22 (July 2021 – July 2022) totaled $119,327 as of June 30th, 2022 *
Did you know our campus has a funding gap of over $2,000 per scholar per year compared to the neighboring ISDs? This funding gap means that each of your scholar’s classrooms is underfunded by over -$60,000. Your donation today supports athletics, teacher retention, facilities, curriculum, community events, uniform assistance, and so much more! No gift is too big or too small.
To support our campus financially, you can:
- Start a Monthly Sustaining Donation
- Schedule a One Time Gift
- Become a Business Partner (click here for more information!)
Giving to the Community Investment Campaign is the single most important way in which families can support our teachers and classrooms. Your contributions are both needed and greatly appreciated.
Why does Great Hearts ask families to consider a donation to the annual Community Investment campaign?
Unlike traditional public schools, charter schools do not receive local taxes nor state funding for school facilities, resulting in large gaps in revenue between charter schools and local school districts.
The Community Investment Campaign provides our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive.
Any gift to the Community Investment campaign:
- Gives us the ability to hire and retain dedicated mission-aligned faculty–keeping our teacher-to-student ratio low.
- Allows us to add and maintain our facilities and campus infrastructure.
- Directly supports our robust Fine Arts program.
- Funds our Middle and High School Athletic Programs (in the place of a booster)
- Gives us the ability to provide uniform assistance to families
- Directly allows us to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding.
Where does my contribution go?
- 100% of your contribution stays at Great Hearts Western Hills to support the core priorities of our academic model.
What does Great Hearts ask each family to give?
- We ask each family to thoughtfully consider contributing $1,500 per student to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding.
- Knowing that the financial situation is different for every family, we encourage every family to give as they are able.
- Enrollment status is not dependent upon a family’s decision to contribute to Community Investment.
How can I participate?
- Many families choose to spread out their contribution by making monthly gifts throughout the fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Other families make a one-time gift to the Community Investment campaign.
- Every family’s participation, at whatever level, is vital to supporting the priorities of Great Hearts Western Hills.
- Donate online or return our Community Investment campaign giving form.
- Participate as a Business Partner (click here for more information!)
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer′s name below and click “Search.” If they have a matching gift program their name will appear. Click on the company name for details on the program.
Questions? Please contact Ryan Travis, Director of Academy Giving, at 210-888-9488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Great Hearts Western Hills is a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit, non-sectarian, publicly funded charter school. No goods or services were received in exchange for this donation. All charitable donations (via cash, check, credit card, direct debit, stock/property, in-kind) are non-refundable.
Great Hearts Texas EIN: 43-1973126