- This is our enrollment system. This is where you will submit first-time and re-enrollment applications. This is also where information for the Student Directory comes from.
- This is our event sign-up and payment system. This is where you sign up and pay for athletics, field trips, Athenaeum and Homework Club, clubs, and other campus events.
- This is our student information system and where you will access your students’ grades in the future.
- This is where you will manage your student’s breakfast and lunch accounts.
For ease of use, please ensure that all of your accounts are kept up to date. If you change your address, phone number, or email address, please update your Canopy account and notify Nicole Shelley – email@example.com.
- Start Time: 7:50 AM, End Time: 3:45 PM
- Drop-Off line begins at 7:20 AM
- The nurse is available from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm daily. The Great Hearts Medication Policy must be followed if your child needs medication administered while at school. In addition, the following forms may need to be completed.
- PSO Website
- Every parent or guardian is a member of the Parent Service Organization. There is no club to join nor fees to pay. Get Involved!! The PSO spearheads volunteer teams in the classrooms, lunchrooms, copy room, library, and front desk.
- Every volunteer must complete in-person or Online Volunteer Training and submit a new background check each school year before volunteering on campus or chaperoning a field trip. A GHWH Background Check and Confidentiality Form must be submitted at least one week before the desired volunteer date. Please submit completed and printed forms to the front desk or completed and scanned PDF forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. For our student’s safety, there are no exceptions to this deadline.
- COVID-19 protocols allowing; Parents, grandparents, and guardians are welcome to join their students for lunch at school daily. Families of students will be given 10 lunch passes per semester for the family to use to visit strictly during lunch hours.
- Recent GHWH Weekly Newsletters
- Newsletter October 15th, 2021
- Newsletter // October 8th, 2021
- Newsletter // October 1st, 2021
- Newsletter // September 24th
- Newsletter // September 17th, 2021
- Newsletter // September 11th, 2021
- Newsletter // September 4th, 2021
- Newsletter // August 27th, 2021
- Newsletter // August 20th, 2021
- Newsletter // August 14th, 2021
- Newsletter // August 8th, 2021
- Newsletter // July 30th, 2021
- Newsletter // July 23rd, 2021
- Newsletter // May 31st, 2021
- Newsletter // May 23rd, 2021
- Newsletter // May 16th, 2021
- Newsletter // May 9th, 2021
- Newsletter // May 2nd, 2021
- Recent Athenaeum Newsletters
- 2021 Parent Summit Addresses
- Family Handbook
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off Packet
- Uniform Guidelines
- School Supplies List
- Classics to Keep List
- EduKit Information
- Phonogram Cards
- We encourage our Great Hearts Western Hills families to purchase a set of these Spalding Phonogram Cards to practice phonograms with your child at home. A limited number of sets are available for purchase from the lower school office or at curriculum night(s).’
1(a) 2(c) 3(d) 4(f) 5(g) 6(o) 7(s) 8(qu) 9(b) 10(e) 11(h) 12(i) 13(j) 14(k) 15(l) 16(m) 17(n) 18(p) 19(r) 20(t) 21(u) 22(v) 23(w) 24(x) 25(y) 26(z)27(sh) 28(ee) 29(th) 30(ow) 31(ou) 32(oo) 33(ch) 34(ar) 35(ay) 36(ai) 37(oy) 38(oi) 39(er) 40(ir) 41(ur) 42(wor) 43(ear) 44(ng) 45(ea) 46(aw)47(au) 48(or) 49(ck) 50(wh) 51(ed) 52(ew) 53(ui) 54(oa) 55(gu) 56(ph) 57(ough) 58(oe) 59(ey) 60(igh) 61(kn) 62(gn) 63(wr) 64(ie) 65(dge)66(ei) 67(eigh) 68(ti) 69(si) 70(ci)